COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
The health and safety of our attendees, staff and crew, exhibitors, and contractors are of the utmost importance to SMASH! Inc. Entry to the Convention is subject to both SMASH!’s Conditions of Entry and the Venue’s Conditions of Entry.
To ensure the well-being of everyone, we ask that You refrain from attending the Convention if You:
- Are feeling unwell or are experiencing respiratory or flu-like symptoms, including sore throat, coughing, shortness of breath, fever)
- Have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Are waiting for the results of your COVID-19 test.
- Reside with someone who is waiting for the results of their COVID-19 test.
- Have returned from interstate (where relevant) or international travel and have not observed the government requirements to quarantine for 14 days.
Pass Holders who are not subject to the above conditions must agree to:
- Follow directions given to them by SMASH! Staff and/or ICC Security.
- Follow signage and instructions to enter and exit the Convention.
- Maintain physical distancing measures according to current government guidelines.
- Acknowledge that they may be required to wait or be refused entry if the maximum capacity of the Convention has been reached (according to the current government guidelines)
- Follow the following hygiene measures:
- Cough or sneeze into Your elbow or tissue, and then dispose the tissue immediately
- Wash Your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap or hand sanitiser
- Provide SMASH! Staff or ICC Staff with their name and contact information and consent to them providing those details to the Department of Health or any other third party as required to enable contact-tracing procedures.
SMASH! Inc is working closely with ICC to ensure SMASH! 2021 runs in accordance with the event-safe operating principles. A full COVID-safe plan will be submitted and approved prior to the event. If you have any concerns, please contact us (link) and we will take your suggestions to consideration.