I LOVE ANISONG SYDNEY 2019 Terms & Conditions
- SMASH Inc does not offer refunds except under exceptional circumstances. Refunds are at the discretion of SMASH Inc. A decision with respect to a request for refund is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- SMASH Inc allows upgrades via the portal for anyone who signs up for an account. See ticketing site for instructions and details.
Code of Conduct
By being present at the SMASH! Presents I LOVE ANISONG Sydney 2019 concert, you agree upon entry to comply with the SMASH! Code of Conduct and accept all of its conditions. Failure to abide by the SMASH! Code of Conduct and the SMASH! Presents I LOVE ANISONG Sydney 2019 Ticketing Terms and Conditions will result in ejection from the venue.
Conditions of Entry
Entry to the Convention is subject to both SMASH!’s Conditions of Entry and the Venue’s Conditions of Entry which are summarised below:
- The SMASH! Code of Conduct is applicable to this event. Attendees agree to abide by the SMASH! Code of Conduct.
- Attendees agree to comply with reasonable directions from SMASH Inc staff, security and Venue management as required for crowd management, your safety and the safety of others.
- Entry to SMASH! Presents I LOVE ANISONG SYDNEY 2019 and associated events/venues is on an own risk basis. It is to be clearly noted that under the Civil Liabilities Act 2002 No 22, general admission crowds and general access may cause recreational risk. All patrons purchasing tickets or attending events within the Venue are asked to assess their own risk prior to entry.
- Attendees of age 13 years and under require the presence of a guardian with a valid ticket.
- SMASH Inc, its Board, Management, Staff, volunteers, and members (including its associates) and the venue/s will not be liable for any loss, damage, theft or injury sustained entering or within the premises during the event.
- You must be in possession of a valid ticket at all times. Failure to display a valid ticket will result in the attendee being required to purchase a replacement ticket, or being ejected from the event.
- While every care is taken to ensure that SMASH! Presents I LOVE ANISONG SYDNEY 2019 runs according to schedule, at times this will not be possible. Tickets are non-refundable if the event runs outside of schedule.
- No glass, weapons, fireworks, or illicit drugs will be allowed into the venue and surrounding area.
- Unauthorised alteration, removal, tampering, or bypassing of barriers and crowd control structures will not be tolerated.
- In accordance with the Smoke-Free Environment Act 2000 No.69, ICC Sydney is a smoke-free building. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Venue. Any patron who refuses to comply, will be removed from the Venue.
- Strictly no unauthorised filming and photography are allowed during the concert. Pass holders consent to being the subject of filming and sound recording as members of the crowd and/or audience.
- SMASH Inc is not liable for the conduct of performers, Artists, their agents and employees.
- SMASH Inc reserves the right to refuse entry to You and/or eject You from the Convention and any associated events if You are acting in a dangerous and/or disturbing manner or in a manner that may cause harm to themselves or other attendees.
- Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and patrons may be searched. Any person who refuses inspections or searches may be denied entry to the Venue.
- ICC Sydney is a Licenced Premises and fully supports and practices the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Any person found inside the Venue to be intoxicated, violent, quarrelsome, or disorderly will be removed and prevented from re-entering. Police will be notified of any person found supplying minors with alcohol and these persons will also be removed from the Venue.
- Visitors, patrons and delegates may be requested to provide proof of identity and/or age at any time.
- Visitors, patrons and delegates are generally not permitted to bring external or commercial food or beverage products into the Venue. Decisions about whether such products will be permitted are at the discretion of ICC Sydney or based on specific event requirements. Visitors will generally be advised to dispose of such items or will have the items confiscated prior to entering the Venue. This does not apply to food or beverages for persons with special medical dietary requirements, provided that such food or beverages are not packaged in prohibited containers.
- ICC Sydney will refuse entry to persons who are drug affected or carrying illegal substances.
- ICC Sydney will refuse entry to persons carrying or attempting to bring in alcohol and alcohol beverages, cans, glass, and bottles (including PET bottles unless otherwise expressly stated).
- ICC Sydney will refuse entry to persons carrying or attempting to bring in weapons, laser pointers, fireworks, chains, skateboards, skates and scooters.
- ICC Sydney may refuse entry of backpacks and bags over the size of (W)30cm x (H)30cm x (D)15cm , other than ladies handbags, or bags of similar size.
- ICC Sydney will refuse entry of drones and or other remote controlled devices.
- Prams and strollers will be restricted from entering the seating bowl of the Venue’s theatres. Alternative areas to park or cloak prams and strollers will be provided on an event by event basis
- Any person wearing any ‘Colours’ or ‘Insignia’ signifying belonging to any of the Outlaw Motor Cycle Clubs (OLMC’s) or other group as designated by Police, is prohibited from entering, or being in the Venue. This includes coats, T shirts, scarfs, waistcoats, caps, patches etc that indicate a person belongs to any of such OLMC’s or groups.
- Any person found interfering with the emergency equipment of the Venue, displaying or wearing any lewd or offensive clothing, throwing objects to endanger other patrons or team member, damaging seats or any other equipment or assets of the Venue will be removed and if deemed necessary, police may be requested to press charges.
- ICC Sydney may utilise audio and visual recording equipment to record the event. The image or likeness of visitors, patrons, delegates and workers may be captured and these images and recordings utilised by ICC Sydney in the future.
- ICC Sydney is monitored by a CCTV network, persons entering ICC Sydney have shown their acknowledgement of this.
- Patrons may not bring animals into the Venue (other than an assistance animal in the company of its registered owner).
- All visitors, delegates, patrons and team members attending the Venue are responsible for their own personal possessions and must not leave bags or possessions unattended at any time.
- All visitors, delegates and patrons attending the Venue must not solicit, attempt to sell or distribute any goods or advertising, promotional or political materials (or similar) to persons attending the Venue.
- Food and beverage products purchased from any commercial outlets outside the Venue.
The following items must be stowed away during the performance or cloaked at the ICC Cloak Room on Ground Floor of the Convention Building
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses or fixed lenses must not be taken out for use at any time inside the venue. All professional camera equipment must be stored or cloaked.
- Any audio or video recording devices
- umbrellas longer than 1000mm (when in the closed position)
- horns, trumpets, sirens or Vuvuzela type of noise making devices
- knives, Weapons, Laser Pointers, Texta type felt pens, scissors, chewing gum
- backpacks and bags larger than (W)30cm x (H)30cm x (D)15cm
- alcohol, cans, glass or bottles of any kind
- selfie sticks
- eskies, boxes and large flags / signs (which disturb the view of other patrons)
- Motorcycle helmets
- This list of Prohibited Items is subject to change without notice, based on specific event requirements in the sole opinion of ICC Sydney, or as requested by artists or performers from time to time.
- These terms and conditions will be interpreted under and governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. In the event of a dispute or claim, the ticket purchaser, attendees and SMASH Inc (and its associates) submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales, Australia.