If you want to display your car at SMASH! then this is your chance! First things first, you need to fill out this simple application. After applications have closed we will get back to you and let you know if you’ve made it!
- You will receive free entry for the weekend of the convention.
- Your car will need to remain on site the entire convention, meaning you will need to organise alternate transport to make your way home.
- You will be asked to drop you car off the day before the convention (Friday, 15th July) in the afternoon, and you will be able to pick it up at the end of the convention (Sunday, 17th July).
- While at the convention the cars will be behind barricades and a no touch policy will apply to attendees.
- The venue is monitored by security and will be locked down after every day to ensure the safety of all cars.
- SMASH nor the venue hold responsibility for any possible damage to your car.
NOTE: If approved, you will have to complete and sign an ICC Sydney Vehicle Display Permit Form. As part of the requirements, please note the following:
- A separate set of keys to be left with ICC Sydney Security.
- Drip tray to be placed underneath vehicle.
- Maximum five liters of fuel (no need to clear fuel from fuel line and engine).
- Battery to be disconnected when vehicles are unattended.
Applications for 2022 are closed.