SMASH! Maid Café returns in 2023 to provide the unique maid café experience. Our elegant maids and butlers eagerly await your return with maid magic, games and cute messages on your meals! Enjoy the chance to relax, watch a performance, purchase a polaroid as a keepsake of your visit or receive a special maid blessing to recharge you for the rest of the day.
Our Maid Café has been one of our most popular events frequently booking out on both days at SMASH! and we can’t wait to see all of you once more. Please book your session at the Maid Cafe booking area on Level 3.
Please note: SMASH! Maid Café is cashless and will be unable to process cash payments.
Maid Café Rules
- SMASH! Maid Café reserves the right to refuse service
- No bodily contact
- No asking for maid’s personal information
- No photography without express permission
- No split bills
- No outside food or drink
- No loitering at entrance
- Minimum order is one food and drink item per guest
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before your booked session (we may forfeit your booking if you arrive after your booking time)
- Session time is 50 minutes
- Cover charge is $10 per guest
This year we invite you to try your luck in securing a coveted lunchtime session through the SMASH! Lottery (with entry assigned strictly between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM).
- The usual rules for Maid Café apply
- Lottery slots are strictly limited and non transferrable
- ID checks will be conducted to confirm the Lottery winner matches the claimant
- You win one session for a seating of 2 guests
- Entry fee per guest (2 x $10, $20 total) payable upon winning to confirm
- Sessions left over from the lottery will be available on the day but will be severely limited.
Click here for Terms and Conditions
This year between 10:25 AM to 10:55 AM (inclusive) we welcome guests to join us for a spot of refreshment before enjoying the convention, during the walk-in period.
- The usual rules for Maid Café apply.
- Walk-in slots are strictly limited and will be first come, first served.
- Guests must arrive at Reception with their full party.
- Guests will be seated into the first slot available between 10:25 am to 10:55 am.
- Guests arriving at 11:00 AM may be denied a walk-in slot.
- Once the walk-in slots are filled, we kindly ask you to make a booking through the booking team.
Or you can book a table as normal for 11:10am onwards at Maid Café bookings (booking stall open from 10:00 am on Level 3).